- Alaska: 1 oz usable; 6 plants (3 mature, 3 immature)
- Arizona: 2.5 oz usable; 0-12 plants
- California: 8 oz usable; 18 plants (6 mature, 12 immature)
- Colorado: 2 oz usable; 6 plants (3 mature, 3 immature)
- Hawaii: 3 oz usable; 7 plants (3 mature, 4 immature
- Maine: 2.5 oz usable; 6 plants
- Michigan: 2.5 oz usable; 12 plants
- Montana: 1 oz usable; 6 plants
- Nevada: 1 oz usable; 7 plants (3 mature, 4 immature)
- New Jersey: 2 oz usable
- New Mexico: 6 oz usable; 16 plants (4 mature, 12 immature)
- Oregon: 24 oz usable; 24 plants (6 mature, 18 immature)
- Rhode Island: 2.5 oz usable; 12 plants
- Vermont: 2 oz usable; 9 plants (2 mature, 7 immature)
- Washington State: 24 oz usable; 15 plants
I totally believe marijuana should be legalized, not only for medical use, but for anyone to smoke anytime they want to. As long as your 18 or over, it should be our decision if we want to smoke it or not. If you don’t want to smoke marijuana, don’t. If you do, help yourself. I think people should be allowed to grow their own, and be able to harvest their “bud” and share it with family and/or friends. Allow 8 ounces readily smokable. Also allow 15-20 plants, in any stage of growth at any one time. Just my opinion, but God placed marijuana on this earth for a reason. In fact, God put a LOT of various plants and interesting “natural meds”, to alleviate our ailments and pains. I would much rather smoke a little weed than take the poison that doctors prescribe. Legalize marijuana…..like it SHOULD be!!!
missouri state,they should legalize marijuana. Especially for cancer patients.
please legalize marijuana
marijuana should be legal if cigarretes are legal and dey cause cancer’ i recently under went a neck surgery where three discs had 2 be replaced.. and every day i awaken with so much pain i cry da start of my day…
i have been clean from marijuana two weeks because my doctors wont give me medication for the scrutiating pain scince my surgery because i did not give them a urine sample due to my illegal smoking… but i miss it because it really takes my pain away even if its just for a half hour to and hour a day of high… but it works stronger then some medications do…
i wish they would legalize it even if it would be just for medical use, please hear our shouts and cry try to understand the magic of relieving pain this plant provides, and if the lord created it… its so it can have a purpose in life… try to understand theres worst drugs in life…like cancerous cigarrets that with cancer terminate ur life..
Marijuana IMO should be legal in the united states.drinking alcohol is a lot worse than smoking marijuana.there are pros and cons to smoking pot as we all know.you can’t drive around stoned and you should’nt.you can’t smoke weed during work hours and you should’nt etc.what you do on your own time is your business.nobody has the right to tell you what you can and can’t do in regards to smoking marijuana.